Hurry up, items are selling fast! Product availability may vary.
Show only stores with availability
It appears to us you are located in the United States. Shop our American site
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SWIMSUITS WITH OUR PRO TIPS
Wash your swimsuit by hand, in warm or cold water with mild soap and after each use. Do not use the washing machine.
Soak your swimsuit for a few minutes in a basin of warm or cold water.
Remove excess water with a towel. Avoid twisting it. Dry your swimsuit flat and away from direct sunlight. Do not use the dryer.
Neutralizes the effects of chlorine and salt. Removes body oils, lotions and sunscreen.Protects colour and preserves elasticity.
Commited to eco-conscious initiative, we offer laundry products :
with naturally derived •
essential oils •
free of parabens
free of phthalates
free of SLES
free of dyes
never tested on animals
• naturally derived essential oils
• free of parabens
• free of phthalates
• free of SLES
• free of dyes
• never tested on animals
• Untie all knots before washing to prevent extension of the fabric fibers.
• Never leave your wet swimsuit in a plastic bag or wrapped in a towel.
• Alternate swimsuits, your swimwear needs a full day to dry and go back to its original shape.
• Pay attention to rough surfaces to avoid breaking the fibers of your swimsuit.